Thank you for choosing yourdoll.com! You can shop on our website without worrying about any security issues, and we have made every effort to protect your payment information. When purchasing on yourdoll.com, you will be offered the following secure payment methods. Please email us (email@example.com) with your payment problem if anything doesn’t work for you.
You can pay with a credit card directly. We accept Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover, and American Express.
Due to the high unit price of our products, your credit card is restricted from making large transactions, so you may receive a transaction risk warning from the bank during the transaction. If your payment is declined, call your bank to let the transaction be allowed. If you still can’t make the payment, select PayPal invoice.
PayPal & PayPal Credit
PayPal offers several payment options to customers, including:
- PayPal Direct Checkout
If you have a PayPal account, select PayPal and you can log in and pay with PayPal Balance, Credit or Debit Card, or Bank Account.
If you have a credit card but you don’t have a PayPal account, select Debit or Credit Card under PayPal. You will be redirected to the PayPal checkout window, enter your credit card number, and pay.
- PayPal Pay Later
PayPal Pay Later is a convenient payment option that allows you to make a purchase now and pay for it in installments over time. With this service, you can split your purchase into four equal payments, with the first payment due at the time of purchase. There are no additional fees or interest charges as long as you make your payments on time.
- PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is a revolving credit line that allows you to make purchases and pay them off over time. It works like a traditional credit card, giving you the flexibility to choose how much you want to pay each month. PayPal Credit offers promotional financing options, such as interest-free periods, for qualifying purchases.
Click here to learn more about how to use PayPal and how to apply for PayPal Pay Later and PayPal Credit.
Klarna is only available for US & EU customers currently.
To pay your Klarna bill, we have flexible options to fit your budget:
- Pay now
Pay immediately and in full, with the same seamless payment experience you know and expect from Klarna. Debit or credit card accepted.
- Pay in 4
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments so you can spread the cost over time. The card or bank account of your choice will be automatically charged every 2 weeks. No interest or fees when you pay on time.*
*See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
- Pay in 30 days
Order today and enjoy up to 30 days before you pay in full.** Now you can receive your purchase, make sure you love it IRL, and only pay for what you decide to keep. No upfront payment, no interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
**See payment terms. CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
- Fair financing
Apply for monthly financing directly at checkout. A short application will provide an instant decision for you. With no hard credit check there is no impact to your credit to apply. Once you’ve been approved, you’ll receive reminders and can manage your payments directly in the Klarna app. No fees when you pay on time. Monthly financing products are issued by WebBank, member FDIC.
**Monthly financing through Klarna issued by WebBank, member FDIC. Other CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Click here to learn more about how to use Klarna.
YourDoll Layaway/Multi-Card/Split Payment (No Interest, No Hidden Fee)
Layaway Plan means splitting your payment into several parts. If you don’t have enough money or you want to pay with multiple cards, you can use Layaway Plan.
How Does YourDoll Layaway Plan?
1. Click Layaway Plan/Split Payment to submit your order. You will receive an email with instructions on how to start your layaway plan.
2. You should make a down payment and balance via THIS LINK. Credit cards, PayPal, and Klarna all work here.
- No credit check.
- A $200 down payment should be paid (by PayPal invoice or Credit Card) when the layaway order is initiated.
- Layaways must be paid off within 3 months of creation. You can make as many payments as you would like in that time frame(minimum $200), but you must make at least 1 payment a month and the layaway must be fully paid off within 90 days.
- Your layaway order will be moved into production when your order is paid by 50%. If we are having a big deal like Black Friday, you should pay 50% within the sale period so we can capture a great deal and schedule production for you. Once your layaway is paid off, we will ship out your order and email you a tracking number.
- If a customer cancels a Layaway Order, they will be subject to a non-refundable 30% cancellation fee (minimum $100). This fee is in place to cover the costs associated with processing and holding the Layaway Order.
Click here to learn more about how YourDoll Layaway Plan works.
Please submit an order by clicking PayPal invoice. You will receive a PayPal invoice later by email named Smart-shop.
1. Open the email that contains the invoice from yourdoll. Click the “Pay Now” button within the email, which will take you to the PayPal website.
2. If you have a PayPal account, log in with your credentials. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay as a guest by clicking on “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at the bottom of the page.
3. Check the invoice details, including the amount due and the merchant’s information, to ensure everything is correct.
4. Once we receive your payment, we will send you an order confirmation. Partial payment is always allowed.
Money order is safe. Once the order is submitted, mail your money order in the amount of your order to us, and please attach your name and order number to the money order.
Please send your money order to:
Consignee: Mia S
Pay Order To: Smart Inside Inc
Post Address: 9661 Garvey Ave, Suite 112 # 60, South El Monte, CA 91733
Tel: (+1) 626-418-5159
This address is only for Money Order, not for returning or picking up your package.
How Do We Keep Your Payment Secure?
1. We use a reputable and secure payment gateway that is certified by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). This will ensure that all payment transactions are encrypted and protected against unauthorized access.
2. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate is a security protocol that encrypts the data transfer between the web server and the browser. Yourdoll.com has an SSL certificate. Your personal and financial information is being transmitted securely.
3. We take data privacy seriously and always protect your personal information.
When purchasing on yourdoll.com, you will be offered the following secure payment methods. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your payment problem if anything doesn’t work for you.
Why Does My Payment Fail?
Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you’re using IE, then the Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
PayPal is blocking the purchase.
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as an invalid card, expired card, the amount exceeds, the card is disabled, etc.)
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions (Ensure the buyer credit cards and debit cards are allowed to buy online from overseas merchants)
- If you are receiving a receipt error for a PayPal order then likely there is an issue with your PayPal funding source. Please contact PayPal.com support for more information.
Check Your Card.
- Do Not Honor: The bank is unwilling to accept the transaction.
- Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction.
- Limit Exceeded: The attempted transaction exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account.
- Expired Card: Card is expired. The customer will need to use a different card.
- Invalid Credit Card Number: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their credit card information.
- Invalid Expiration Date: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their card expiration date. Have the customer correct their payment information and attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, they will need to contact their bank.
- Card Issuer Declined CVV: The customer entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in their card information. Have the customer attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, the customer will need to contact their bank.
- Based on Location: The bank declined based on location.
- Bank’s Fraud Rules: The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction.
If your payment won’t process with your PayPal account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that’s in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card or PayPal account, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification, and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.
Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank or contact us.